Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

Finally managed to get mine ordered but seriously annoyed by Vodafones handling of the launch of this phone. Also, was told I won't receive delivery until Monday.

Ordered mine on Friday. Told delivery Monday. Couldn't track order online. Wasn't until I got texts saying DPD had it and was being delivered Saturday with one hour time slot. Got it Saturday on the early part of time slot. Can't really complain since got it early but Vodafone have really screwed up the launch and total handling of the Note 4.

m

id1819
3: Seeker
Visited the local Shop said no news about Note 4 Visited CPW said in stock on Vodafone said will be back called .191 upgrade team said no news told him about CPW looked like he didnt belived me as he kept saying CPW only doing pre order i than told Home the terrif he said cant help So i hanged up was very cross So i called 191 again this time cancellation Department really nice bloke he said he will try as i told him i want to cancel my contract put me on hold for 5 min and came back and said we actuall have 120 black and 130 white in stock for past 2 days but no One actually had a clue as he him Self been waiting and they didnt even have any terrif So had to make One So im really Happy that it will be tomorrow. Morning after all the hassel Finally got i wanted Thanks to the colleague who went out of his way to help thank you once again

id1819
They had 130 in white and black when i rang this morning

Junaid_A
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
anyone know when it will be available for pay as you go

You'd be seriously crazy to buy a voda branded one when you can buy an unbranded and unlocked one. They should be out in the wild now - places like clove and expansys.

I ordered a Note 4 on Friday and paid £9.95 for next day delivery with Royal Mail, apprently it's in a warehouse with DPD and won't be delivered until Monday, I feel totally misled, I stayed in all morning on the promise it was next day delivery that I paid £9.95 for. not amused in the slightest.

jtommo1979
Ye I ordered yesterday an I too paid the £10 for delivery today, they told me it was coming royal mail special delivery which is guaranteed for 1pm. It got to 1.15pm an hadnt arrived so i rang vodafone an they told me it hadnt even been sent out cause of none in stock!! But then 10 mina later it arrived with DPD haha. Just shows how clueless Vodafone really are.

babychan
Anyone else phone locked to Vodafone now?