Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

Just off the phone, had to call them as they didn't call back.

Anyway to cut a long story short, apparently i'll receive mine tomorrow.

Should get consignment tonight, and to get my consignment number i've to call back at eight.

So fingers crossed the tracking will update on our orders today. She said they were in stock, i asked her to double check and even asked her if she was 100% .

Just so you know the ones I got through to this morning on the telephone, I went through options 1 and then 4, just incase anyone else needs to call.

How odd...

Got mine on Saturday the 18th and soon after it developed a fault.

Been trying to get it swapped since to no avail (out of stock).

Tried once more this morning after seeing your post and gentleman on the phone told me that the handset is still out of stock.

Apparently Voda receives stock on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I will call again later...

fionashepherd
Who knows ..they're in stock on the online store. Warehouse has none in. No idea when they will be back in as don't get to see stock :s live chat think they're in stock. Telephone chat says no. Oh that is unless you're ordering it, then they will say yes.
One sales guy did say tomorrow stock arrives and somewhere else I read they get their shipments on a Fri. Currenttly my order status reads. : Complete
We've received your order.

Confirmation
Your order has been accepted.
Your order's been placed, but we're still waiting on stock from the manufacturer. We'll keep you updated by text and email.

fionashepherd
Sorry Thurs not Friday #

Didds
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I've just phoned to be told they are out of stock and don't get their delivery until the afternoon. I'm tempted to cancel and order some where else

Hi there, good news, I wouldn't cancel your order just yet.

My order tracking just updated to "Getting ready".

So should be dispatched today..so hopefully delivery tomorrow with any luck.  Felt like ages waiting for this...........I hope it doesn't come broken lol

My order tracking has just updated to!

Your order's been picked at our warehouse, ready for delivery. We'll let you know when it's with our courier and on its way to you.

Things must be moving! 🙂

Me too! Wonderful news!

Thank you for the info guys.

Finally I managed to get the exchange arranged, yay!

Does that mean if it gets dispatched today DPD should deliver it tomorrow? Anyone know?