Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

I hope so. I assume that they send everything to the couriers in the evening. Will keep an eye on it tonight....

Mines still not moved to dispatched yet, don't think they get the couriers in until 11pm if i remember reading correctly. Mines got to travel to the Aberdeen area so who knows if ill get mine tomorrow.

Can hope, can't wait.

Also, noticed they have updated their shop now.  Note 4 in white is saying delivery within 1 - 2 weeks.

Glad mines finally getting sent tonight

Aye, mines still picking as well. Only Glasgow for me! I need a phone so this better come tomorrow!

Sprinty
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I'm at the same stage too magnatom1. Glad they did get more black note 4 stock in today.

AndrewGlossop

"Amanda: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was in back order before when it was launched due to huge demand"

Interesting since Vodafone told me that since the demand is so small they wouldn't be doing a pre-order, hence why I changed my contract supplier. 

Why on earth do VF reps lie so blatently. Pick a story and stick to it. 

fionashepherd
Woke up early hours.. My tracking is still saying being picked at warehouse . Not looking good for delivery today

Aye, no change for me either. I get the feeling it's going to be Monday before we get them....:-(

fionashepherd
I think you're right really not holding my breath for delivery today. I don't know if DPD text when they have it or just when they're on their way

I arranged my exchange yesterday (thank you for the minute-to-minute reports on stock updates guys :Smiling: ) and just received text confimation with the one hour delivery window.

Yep, I'm glad we're all getting closer now! I haven't had the DPD contact yet, so the call centre have told me it will likely be Monday for delivery. There's been some disparity in terms of customer service on this forum but I've been treated very well.

I was given a 1-2 week estimate when I placed the order last week, with Monday fitting well within that. I've also been given a wonderful upgrade deal that could not be matched anywhere, even as a new customer.

But perhaps I should hold fire until I have both the phone in my hand and the correct bill in the first month, eh?

All I need to do now is get myself a 128gb card, an extra battery, the S cover and then I'm away. Can anyone recommend a good website to buy this stuff? I normally just go through Amazon but accessories for the Note 4 are a little lacking there at the moment.