Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

fionashepherd
4: Newbie

I just got told its out of stock and they're not actually picking my order like the status said. (removed as per house rules)

Hmm. I've been told I'll get a DPD tracking number later today and that they now do Saturday deliveries, so it should come tomorrow. Hmm.

I also notice that on the website Note 4's are now listed as deliver in 1-2 weeks.

Did they explain why it was listed as picking, but it wasn't?

What does your order status say just now?

Mines still on stage three.

They said that I wouldn't get mine despite the warehouse having received my order for dispatch because there was no stock.  Think it will have to be round three on the phone again this afternoon, was on twice earlier this morning but to no avail doesn't help the people on the other end didn't have English as their first language..getting nowhere.

Yes, still stage 3. I'll no doubt call them tonight. Sigh...

Here's what I just got from live chat, folks:

"I would like to inform you that the delivery of Note 4 will start from Monday and you will soon recieve a notification mentioning the exact date and time when it would be delivered to you."

Sounds positive to me. Have any of you had something similar?

I've been into three different Vodafone shops and they all have stock (white and black) but tell me because they are retail they can't match the online upgrade deal I was offered. So I still have to wait. And I'm still stuck on stage 2 of the tracking status so I'm not expecting any joy next week. Wish I'd got it from CPW now.

Right. So I phoned them. I'm not happy, considering I was told last Friday that it would be 2-4 working days and now it had been sitting in 'picking' for more than 24 hours.

The girl on the phone (she was as helpful as she could be) admitted that she didn't know if it was in stock at the warehouse or not, but agreed that given the circumstances, it probably wasn't. Unfortunately there wasn't much she could do. What she did do was agree that the situation was far from ideal. As a result she gave me a credit on my account of one month's full payment.

Now this doesn't bring me the phone any sooner (I'm without a phone), so that doesn't help, but I'll probably go and get as cheap as I can find smart phone (that will take my sim) to tide me over until it does arrive and the credit will effectively go towards that. Not ideal, pretty poor stock control (and more importantly stock information for the customers) from Vodafone.

I'll have to keep all this in mind when I come to renew next time around.

I also phoned them and the guy said, that if it has been moved past stage two and is in picking stage, then there is a phone allocated to your name.  They just have checks to do on it, prior to sending out.

He said that since its been in that stage for over twenty four hours there is a good chance it can come tomorrow but he cant say for sure.  So probably Monday.

To be honest, everytime I phone/web chat it is a different story. So I am still none the wiser as to what the situation is or as to when I can expect delivery.

Vodafone seem to act quickly on things like the use of swear words on a forum though.

Shame they cant do the same with peoples orders...as I have found out.

I think Vodafone is like many large organisations, too big for its own good, so the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

The phone will come.....at some point. I'm resigned to that.

Has anyone had any update on theirs yet?