Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

JohnRawstron

CPW are stating that they are selling it from the 17th October.  I popped into my local Vodafone store and the sales person kindly made a phone call for me & then explained that they will be doing it but no date has been given as yet, as no stock levels has been agreed with Samsung / Vodafone & so therefore no tariffs have been set by head office.  The sales person I spoke to, also explained that they were trying to push the Galaxy Alpha & Iphone 6 as major phones.  However when I popped into another Vodafone store today, they were trying to push the new Z3.  I guess that we are going have to keep an eye out, which is frustrating to say the least.

AndrewGlossop

The guy I just spoke too said no preorder as the phone is not a popular model therefore no announcement before hand either. Buy from someone else, I am after 13 years.

Note 4 now been put on the Vodafone Blog

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2014/10/03/samsung-talks-galaxy-note-4/

Getting there slowly but surely.

Martin: Note 4 will come 10//10/2014.amd also we can preorder from 10//10/2014
You: It will arrive on 10th or pre order on the 10th, I thought UK release date was 17th?
Martin: I just had word with my manager
Martin: he said from /10/10/2014

So another bit conflicting answer from LiveChat.

Here's hoping it will be for pre-order on 10th - doubt it will be availible on the same day too!

babychan
Don't believe anything from the live chat people been lied to so much.

babychan
The dates for the launch from the Samsung stores have been pushed back till the 17th so I doubt Vodafone will get it before

jtommo1979

They just told me on webchat preorder is 8am this friday. 

Wish they would just make their minds up!! 

One says one thing, another this and the other that. No coherence between any of them. 

Ahh well mine's already ordered through CarphoneWarehouse thanks to VF's incompitence and lack of communication with its customers. 

jtommo1979

Yeah its stupid, all I wanted was an answer if there was a pre order or not. Although I still dont trust that, if I went on again now and asked same question I would probably get another different answer. Bit of a joke really.