Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

Did you know that Carphone Warehouse can upgrade your Vodafone contract for you?

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrade?intcmp=MPnew_UPG_270514#

It's what I have done, my number is the same and not much else changes apart from the company actually get things sorted, unlike VF. 

Yes mate but I am currently on a 12month sim only contract so cant upgrade the usual way, I can upgrade at any time but I have to go thro upgrade team on the webchat so I dont have no choice but to wait for it to be released on Vodafone

babychan
4: Newbie
Just went into a store and they have no idea when they are getting it or even if there is a pre order tomorrow

I asked again on webchat last night and again today just to see what answers Id get, last night the woman on there said pre order this friday the 10th, the woman this morning said no pre order just goes on direct sale next week on the 17th haha, they really do not have a clue. Never known such conflicting answers to the same question its unreal how clueless they are!

Well I spoke to someone in sales on the webchat & he started off by saying that they have no official release date from Samsung & it was only when I explained about CPW & other networks offering tariffs, he then said that there won't be any preorders from what he has heard.  Part of me wants to holdout until Vodafone release tariff information as they are currently offering the 6 months of Netflix as an limited offer, but another part of me is tempted to go with one of the tariffs from CPW.

The blog says pre-orders start today! 

Also you get the 6 months of Netflix from CPW too! 

What blog mate? Vodafone blog?

I thought I had read it but have just checked and maybe I didnt! Must be dreaming that Vodafone would catch up with the rest of the networks.

Not to rub it in but I have already sorted my upgrade anyways, gone through CPW and got SS Mobile TV and Netflix for 6 months, exactly the same as VF offer.

No I cant see it on the blog, looks like it will be next Friday when I can order it