Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

May as well go to a shop then mate, be able to pick it up straight away rather than wait the weekend.

I cant pal, I can only order it through upgrade team on webchat, I am in a sim only contract but can upgrade at any time within the 12 month contract but can only do it through them. It's ok hopefully it'll show up next Saturday

babychan
Can't find anything on the blog

Just been on webchat to Ian in upgrades, hes upgraded me last couple of times he seems one that usually knows what hes on about, see 2 photos I have attached to this message

babychan
You would think if something is happening on Monday it would be on the blog by now

Well I contacted CPW and not only were they unable to offer me the 2 entertainment packages that Vodafone are offering for a limited time, but also wanted an upfront fee for most handsets even the S5 as I was upgrading and not a new customer.  I tried haggling with them with no joy, so looks like it is back to the waiting game and see what Vodafone come up with, even if it means waiting slightly longer for the handset. 

I wish they could at least tell us something. 

bigheadme
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm a bit doubtful on the date for Monday, it was supposed to be released today in the UK, but now delayed:

https://twitter.com/SamsungMobileUK/status/520127770979229696

https://twitter.com/SamsungMobileUK/status/520613349466583040

:Sad_face:

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
Bump. Come on voda we don't all want an iPhone.

Well I popped into my local store again and spoke to someone different, he explained to me that none of the staff in store or online know what is happening as there has been no word from head office on the device.  The staff member then said to me that the Note 3 is out of stock in store surprise surpise & that they will be getting in a stock of Notes next week from Samsung, however he said that he wasn't able to say officially (with a wink), what Note device would be in store next week.

He then finished off by saying that it would be better to keep checking for the tariffs online & as soon as they appear online, they will be able to be ordered in store, but he also warned me that it is possible that they may not get any official word from Head office up until 1 to 2 days before the handset is due to be released.

The whole dealing of this has been shocking but not surprising due to the push of the iPhone, but I guess that we will have to wait and be really surprised if anything appears online before Wed.