Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

babychan
I went into a Samsung store and played with a note 4 today and loved it! Vodafone you better get your act together or I am taking my business else where!

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
Lucky you to have a Samsung store near you babychan. My closest is a 3 hour drive

babychan
Good news guys my friend who works for Vodafone just rang me to say they are getting the phone one Friday and can sell right away! They got an email/memo in store today to confirm it

I hope it's true. I did ask one of the on the online people and he said something about Friday. 

There may be an extra delay for those who haven't pre-ordered somewhere to the 24th.

I put a pre-order in with EE so hopefully 2 days to wait!

Possible delay for Note 4 release

I think that is juts through Clove as they don't buy through the normal channels I believe. 

The networks shouldn't be effected. Fingers crossed.

Id rather not get a phone than go with EE haha, shocking network they are.

:smileyfrustrated: I have not come into this forum to discuss another network however I must say that I used to be part of vodafone but the coverage was absolutely abysmal I actually paid £200 to get out of my contract. I've only been coming here to keep an eye on information about the note 4 as some places are quicker with the passage of information than others. However fact of the matter is for me personally coverage with ee has been absolutely fantastic the best out of all the networks I have currently used. If you go on to any of the networks forums you will find other people who are complaining about that network, there are just as many people who have bad things to say about other networks as there are ee. 

No one network will be perfect for all.

One thing that can be said is they have been better for pre-orders and release information than either voda or O2 :smileyvery-happy:

To be fair, people 9 times out of 10 only come to places like this to complain.

As a mobile network I have found Vodafone spot on, coverage in the most remote areas and very rare I can not get a useable data signal, my work's phone is on EE and I have more dropped calls on that than my personal VF phone (that is an iphone though so that probably explains it :smileyvery-happy:)

This is the first time I have found VF have really let themselves down and the lack of information has frankly been abismal and need's addresing for other major phone launches. 

It seems that CPW won't be dispatching new orders for the Note 4 until the end of the month.  Here's hoping that Vodafone will still get it on Friday.