Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

babychan
Not starting to look good

lawz77
1: Seeker
I was in cpw on Wednesday night and they have the note 4 in stock and will be available to buy today Thursday that's the cpw guitarist Leeds store . i have called Vodafone like 60 times over the last few weeks and have been told a different date every time I have called then I called a store in Leeds center who told me they will defiantly have the note 4 in stock from FridAy then I called the online team they agreed they will have then from FridAy the 17th

lawz77
1: Seeker
*guiseley

babychan
My local store just confirmed to me they won't be getting it in their delivery tomorrow.

Just visited both of my local stores, the first one said that they had no information on when it was getting released & the second one said that it wasn't on there system and that it was doubtful that it would be in tomorrow.  I then popped into CPW and was told that I could pick one up in store tomorrow.

I neded up pre-ordering from CPW> Had an email today to say it's been dispatched.

Sorry Vodafone, you snooze you lose. 

Really annoying how poor they have been, why couldnt they have just given us a date or done a pre order?! have their staff pretend they dont even know what a note 4 is!

"have their staff pretend they dont even know what a note 4 is!"

This!! haha.

So true, like the guy I spoke too today, his body language clearly said "I'm lying to you, they are piled up in the back but I am forced to say they aren't here. Look i can't even look you in the eye as I say it incase my manager hears me tell you this" hahaha

Still nothing on website, I cant make it into a store so anybody any idea if it is actually on sale today?

you: at 8:28:12

i would like to order a Note 4
Ryan S.: at 8:28:49

At this moment in time we haven't been given any information regarding the Note 4 I'm afraid.
you: at 8:30:02

when do you expect to hear as i was told earlier this week to come online on friday after 8am
Ryan S.: at 8:30:33

The handset is supposed to be released today,
Ryan S.: at 8:30:33

We haven't been given any information regarding the time currently I'm afraid.