Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

Its ridiculous, yesterday I was told 8am but I dont believe anything they say. Stores open at 9am so maybe they will put it on website at same time.

Just be nice for them to give a straight answer

Gone 9am and still nothing on the website.

in the meantime,the CPW order i placed is out for delivery.

Really frustrated. I have been a Vodafone customer for years, I am coming to the end of my current contract and wanted the Note 4. I need a new phone anyway as my current S3 is on it's way out so a didnt want to wait any longer, so placed the order with CPW half expecting to be able to cancel it and just upgrade with Vodafone directly.

No such luck i guess. 

Vodafone - where is the Note 4? EE, CPW, Three, O2 all have it for sale???

Also - Will Vodafone Wallet work for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4? (paying with your phone without a sticker)?

Beth: at 9:13:26

We are due them in stock today
Beth: at 9:13:35

There not available to order just yet

Beth: at 9:16:59

We are waiting for the systems to be updated with price's as we can only view prices if a phone is available to order.

It is quite remarkable that I am getting the information about the release of this handset via a fellow forum user.

I have just been on the phone with upgrades and they didn't seem to have any concrete information on the subject...

The whole is just an absolute joke from start to finish. 

The only reason im staying and waiting for vodafone is because there the only company to offer 12 month contracts. 

This happen last year as well with note 3. 

I was out and about this afteroon so nipped in to a VF store just to see. The guy was incedibly helpful in the end.

He did also manage to show me one of the dummy display units, which I would imagine wouldn't be there that much earlier than the actual handsets. Take from that what you will!

It's very nice people!!! Bring on tomorrow as far as I know mine shall be delivered to me at some point during the day. 

I have just been speaking to Tori in sales at Vodafone & she claims that tariffs will be revealed tomorrow, along with the handset. I have decided to wait & see what happens in the morning, I know that all 3 of my CPW & 2 Vodafone stores are all within 10 minutes walk, and that CPW will have stock in for the walk in customer, so I am pretty much certain that I will have a Note 4 tomorrow,  it could be from CPW or who knows, Vodafone may actually provide the goods on time, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

babychan
4: Newbie
What a big fat joke this is turning out to be

Its pathetic. If i wasnt tied into a sim only contract there is no way id be upgrading with vodafone