Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

This is rather bizarre...

I just got off the phone from upgrades and I have been told that is not available to order yet..

i phoned one of my stores and was told they have stock

im wanting it sim free but they wont tell if its available like that

It isn't availibe on the phone yet for upgrades, although they diid say it would appear online the same time as they would be able to process on phone.

They also mentioned its around 4pm cut off for delivery on Saturday.

It isnt available online yet only thro upgrades on 191. I have just ordered it on 24 month contract £53.50 7gb and free phone. Being delivered tomorrow before 1pm :smileyhappy:

Just rang 191 & they advised Note 4 is not in stock & they are not taking preorders.

Tried 4 different times & the same response.

I am really surprised how can people order one by dialling 191?

I have just ordered it mate. Ring 191 and ask to be put thro to upgrades thats what I did

seem to be the norm for voda - different messages for different people - very confusing...

Must be pot luck.

I have tried three times, all three times I have been given the same answer "we don't have stock so we cannot process the upgrade".

jetsetwilly
4: Newbie
Phone in hand :Smiling:

Got one in store this morning.