Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 4

jtommo1979
4: Newbie

Anyone know what is going on with this? Been on webchat 3 times this week and been given 3 different answers! One of them said it would be on pre order this week which doesnt look likely, one said no pre order but going on sale 10th and the other said the same but the 17th. They dont have a clue! Only Vodafone and O2 who dont have it available for presale.

194 REPLIES 194

babychan
Just went into my voda store and they showed me the delivery invoice and my store is getting them tomorrow and one of them has my name on it

Being told by upgrades team right now they don't have it in stock and won't get it until end of the month. No tariff info either.

So, for those getting to buy/order it today can you please specify how/where you got it from? I.e is it business, is it from an actual vodafone store or some other retailer please? Thanks.

I ordered it about half an hr ago, I rang 191 asked to be put thro to upgrades and ordered it, that simple really.  Not business just normal and the guy offered it on 12 or 24 month, I went for the 24 month as handset was free.

What options do you press?

191 - Option 3 - Option 1 - Option 2 ?

What a mess this is. Very, very poor from Vodafone - I am not however surprised.

I rang 191, think I selected option 3 but then it said all operaters wer busy so I requested the call back service, they rang me back 10mins later and I just asked to be put thro to upgrades, they put me thro and I upgraded. (Removed according to House Rules)

I think we have to keep trying all day....

What a Joke?

Before I upgraded I rang my local store and they said they had them in stock but wasnt on the system yet and it would be around 4pm, the webchat said the same about it going live on website around 4pm. My mate also upgraded to it over the phone tho so not sure what is going on

Tried again & being told the same.

No stock & they are not taking preorders.

It's doing my head in....

Will be visiting a Local Vodafone store in Livingston shortly.

babychan
The note 4 is now showing on the site