You are here:

Samsung

Ask a question:
Rank 6: Frequent Poster

Go Launcher Ex app.

Hi all..

I've been experimenting with 3rd party launchers over the last few weeks. I like Go Launcher Ex the best, purely because of it's smooth operation & how you can customise the effects (scrolling etc). I find it just as quick as TouchWiz, only so much more appealing to the eye.

I do have a question though, the only thing stopping me from keeping this launcher is 1 app I currently have built into my phone. The app / widget is 'Program Monitor'. I have this app on my TW homescreen so I can quickly open the list & close the relevant apps. Once Go Launcher Ex is installed, Program Monitor doesn't seem to appear in the 'Widget, apps or shortcut' option. Perhaps this is a TW only widget, but it's a widget I use a lot to save battery power.

Anyone any ideas? I'm happy to use a 3rd party app to kill apps I don't want running in the background..Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 3 (4,802 Views)
Rank 12: Guide I

Re: Go Launcher Ex app.

just hold down the home button until the task manager icon shows up Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3 (4,796 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 167
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 210

Re: Go Launcher Ex app.

GO Launcher has it's own Task Manager...  

GO - Task Manager

Wink.gif

sigbar.png

Message 3 of 3 (4,794 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Help and Support
My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up