Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I cannot send mms

Mellington1981
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have the Samsung galaxy S4. I have never ever had any issues with MMS before, it has only been since my phone was restricted when I paid my bill late. When I paid my bill and my services were reactivated, it was only then that I found I could no longer send picture messages. "Service not activated on network" is the message I get and then "server response error."

I have called twice about this so far. The first advisor went through a settings change with me. It didn't help. The second said she was going to reactivate the service on my acount and it would take up to 24 hours until I could send picture messages. That didn't do it either.

I have heard through looking at other message boards, that this MAY be a common account problem for tier 2 tech to help with, simply activating the service for me again.

It's just one of those minor annoyances that I keep meaning to get around to fixing. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

In my own experience I'm aware that asking a Network to 'Re Provision an account for MMS' can resolve such issues.

As we are fellow customers with no account access you would again need to contact customer service on 191 from your handset, or use Live Chat via the 'Contact us ' link at the foot of the forum.

May I add -> Personally as MMS are not part of a text allowance and typically not free and are restricted to files up to 300kb I use email to send such files as its free and bigger files can be sent. What app & Viber And BBM are viable alternatives if the other parties have these downloaded too.

As an iPhone user iMessage comes into its own for me too.

I hope you get this sorted ASAP. 😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
Hi

In my own experience I'm aware that asking a Network to 'Re Provision an account for MMS' can resolve such issues.

As we are fellow customers with no account access you would again need to contact customer service on 191 from your handset, or use Live Chat via the 'Contact us ' link at the foot of the forum.

May I add -> Personally as MMS are not part of a text allowance and typically not free and are restricted to files up to 300kb I use email to send such files as its free and bigger files can be sent. What app & Viber And BBM are viable alternatives if the other parties have these downloaded too.

As an iPhone user iMessage comes into its own for me too.

I hope you get this sorted ASAP. 😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.