Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Insane prices on Galaxy S6 =S

lmcgrath
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

what does anyone think of the insane prices on the Galaxy S6 series, i have the galaxy s4 which when new i got for £33 a month no upfront fee the prices im seeing here are ridiculous 

10 REPLIES 10

Jebelious
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

ive taken the plunge and moved away from HTC this time, s6 edge 128gig on the 20 gb tariff! gulp.. (nearly went iPhone but this phone made me change my mind)

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below

guinea19833
14: Advanced member
I opted for samsung s6 edge too.... lovely looking phone

True i love the new look of the S6 edge but honestly i dont want samsung to try and claim they are another apple company and start charging a premium for nothing other than it's samsung =/ 

guinea19833

well tbh i was hoping to buy the phone from samsung but at a whopping £760 i so couldbt warrant it!!!its a lovely phone to look at and i am looking forward to getting mine but no phone or gadget is worth that!!!

jamsterdm
10: Established
I went s6 edge 64 12 month, shall we guess our delivery dates. My s5 was delayed on launch :Sad_face:

well i was told the 10th april but allow 3 days after that..then i read its like the 20 summit of april....bet itll be closer to may!!

jamsterdm
According to the site mine says 10th April well that's what the shop says for my model ordered. I can't seem to view the terms for the wireless charger tho, hopefully it applies to 12m can't see why it wouldn't

dabak
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Its insane that you can order a 64gig s6 edge for the same price as a 64gig normal s6. Why would they do that?

jamsterdm
I'm just happy the pricing is beating the iphone 6 pricing. Better phone for less the price :Smiley_with_tongue_out: and tons more memory. Also Vodafone are one of the cheapest priced for these devices when u add the Employee advantage discount on too then well its a right decent price