Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

International Texts

stergosjk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I can send international texts but cannot receive them. I have spoken to call support twice. One was to reset the data service. The second was to reset the Message settings call centre number and none of this worked. On each occassion i was asked to turn off phone and remove battery and sim then switch back on but still have the same problem.

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stergosjk,

Can you confirm if this happens no matter what international network they are sent from?

Also, do you know if the messages are showing as sent from the other persons phone?

If you put your SIM in another phone, do you get the same issue.

James

Well i have confirmation that there are 4 people that have attempted to send texts to me. I cannot confirm if they are from the same or seperate networks however. I will have to double check that.

They are showing as sent though. Have not attempted to put the sim in another phone... will try that when i get hold of my other phone. 

In each test I did send them a message first which they received and just by hitting reply and sending I didnt receive anything. Will update once I have checked their networks and tried from a different phone

Hi stergosjk,

Thank you for getting back to me, if you can let me know the results of the test, I will be able to look into this further for you.

James

Hello,

I do not know how to start a new post, but this one has the same problem as I do. I cannot receive international texts from Norway, and my friends are on different networks so the problem is not on their end. I have reset my phone and updated software but it is not working.

Best wishes,

Maria

Hi @MariaGHuse

Welcome to the eForum.

Are you having any issues with sending or receiving text messages from any other number?

You can take a look at the device help guide.

If this still isn't working, please speak to our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura