Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My 3g and phone data

ScreamMikeyRawr
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
My 3G and phone data is really messing up. I lose signal, wont work etc and ita been happing since I had this phone. Wifi is fine.

any one els get this or knows what to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Matt

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Matt

vijayakumarv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

SUBJECT: VODAFONE IS A  WOREST SERVICE PROVIDER IN INDIA. EARNING MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT A BASIC SERVICE.

Hi,

This is Vijaya Kumar from chennai. Yesterday i have recharged 195 Plan 3G Data for my prepaid mobile number 8939038364. I got 1GB Data.
This morning some one recharged to my number with 25 rupees, and then my 3G data plan deactivated or overwritten and 125MB 2G Data plan Activated.
I lost my 3G Data packets and i lost 195 rupees. I contact to customer, they did not help me out. even they block my number to call customer care again. I can not able to call any number, i can make emergency calls only for some time. 

IS THAT THE PROPER WAY TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS WITH YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMER ???

MOST OF THE SERVICES PROVIDING BETTER SERVICES TO THEIR CUSTOMER AND UPDATING THEMSELVES. I MEAN " IF THEIR CUSTOMER ACTIVATED A SERVICE THEN THE SAME CUSTOMER ACTIVATED ANOTHER SERVICE, THE NETWORK PROVIDER NEVER DEACTIVATE EXISTING PLANS. CUSTOMER MUST HAVE ALL PLANS WHICH ARE ACTIVATED BY USER".

VODAFONE ONLY DOING A GREAT SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMER AND EARNING CRORES " LET ME KNOW TELL HOW, A CUSTOMER LIKE ME ACTIVATED SOME PLAN LIKE 3G DATA 195RS AND UNFORTUNATELY ONE PERSON ACTIVATED 2D DATA PLAN, VODAFONE DEACTIVATE 3G DATA AND ACTIVATE 2G DATA. CUSTOMER LOOSE HIS 3G DATA ACTIVATION MONEY.

I WANT TO GET MY LOST 3G DATA PLAN. LET ME KNOW HOW ???

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Why are you posting this on the Vodafone UK forum ?

Vodafone Essar is a separate company to Vodafone UK.

A Vodafone Essar issue will need to be taken up with Vodafone Essar.  Vodafone UK wont be able to help.

Hi,

This is Vijaya Kumar from chennai. Yesterday i have recharged 195 Plan 3G Data for my prepaid mobile number 8939038364. I got 1GB Data.
This morning some one recharged to my number with 25 rupees, and then my 3G data plan deactivated or overwritten and 125MB 2G Data plan Activated.
I lost my 3G Data packets and i lost 195 rupees. I contact to customer, they did not help me out. even they block my number to call customer care again. I can not able to call any number, i can make emergency calls only for some time. 

IS THAT THE PROPER WAY TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS WITH YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMER ???

MOST OF THE SERVICES PROVIDING BETTER SERVICES TO THEIR CUSTOMER AND UPDATING THEMSELVES. I MEAN " IF THEIR CUSTOMER ACTIVATED A SERVICE THEN THE SAME CUSTOMER ACTIVATED ANOTHER SERVICE, THE NETWORK PROVIDER NEVER DEACTIVATE EXISTING PLANS. CUSTOMER MUST HAVE ALL PLANS WHICH ARE ACTIVATED BY USER".

VODAFONE ONLY DOING A GREAT SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMER AND EARNING CRORES " LET ME KNOW TELL HOW, A CUSTOMER LIKE ME ACTIVATED SOME PLAN LIKE 3G DATA 195RS AND UNFORTUNATELY ONE PERSON ACTIVATED 2D DATA PLAN, VODAFONE DEACTIVATE 3G DATA AND ACTIVATE 2G DATA. CUSTOMER LOOSE HIS 3G DATA ACTIVATION MONEY.

I WANT TO GET MY LOST 3G DATA PLAN. LET ME KNOW HOW ???

No one take responsibilty in india. vodafone india is belongs to vodafone UK right ? thats why i post here. i sent many mails to customer care india. no one reply. i thought that it could be a place i get some good information.

AnnS

@vijayakumarv wrote:

No one take responsibilty in india. vodafone india is belongs to vodafone UK right ? thats why i post here. i sent many mails to customer care india. no one reply. i thought that it could be a place i get some good information.

Wrong.

Vodafone Essar is a separate company to Vodafone UK, Vodafone UK have no control over Vodafone Essar. All they share is the same parent name.

Your issue is with Vodafone Essar.