Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My texts aren't sending?!

chloeymarsh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I'm currently using a big value bundle. I have unlimited texts, signal to make calls and a clear inbox and sent folder but my texts just won't send. This has been happening since Saturday.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Does  this happen everywhere or just at home ? If at home check your masts. 

Please use the Zoom out feature in the map to check surrounding areas for issues.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

Turn the phone off,remove sim and wipe it, re insert and boot the phone back up and try again. 

Check that your texts are not converting to mms messages as these are not part of your text bundle and are chargeable. Sending texts with emoticons , long texts or adding pictures can do this. 

Is this to a particular person or everyone. If a particular contact then ensure its not been added to a blocking facility in the phone and check with the other person too. Try deleting the contact and re enter it is a top that sometimes works. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, 

This is happening everywhere I am. I went away for the day on Monday (about 3 hours away from where I live) and they wouldn't send before I went, while I was there and still wouldn't send when I was home.

I've tried removing my sim and restarting the phone etc. with no luck.

It's been happening since Saturday and it's all SMS messages I try to send, whether they're a few sentences long or just one word.

It's when I try to message any contact.

Ok. 

Then please do try the sim in another phone as a process of elimination. If the sim does not work in another phone to send SmS then......

You then can opt to perform a sim swap at a Vodafone store which moves your number and tariff to a new sim just incase yours is failing in some way. 

Also so speak to Customer services to have your account looked at and if required fully reset. 

Current Phone  >

Thank you.

@chloeymarsh wrote:

Thank you.

You're Very Welcome and I hope your back up and running asap. 

Current Phone  >