Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NOTE 4 ANDROID 5.0 BBC VIDEO

blendosaurus
5: Helper
Thanks Vodafone since the update to android 5.0 I can no longer watch any bbc video be it on their website or on bbc iplayer.

The android store states note 4s need a new software version before it'll work. I assume this will never happen. I'd like to replace my phone as it's now completely unfit for purpose in terms of my usage.

Useless. Please don't hit me with terms and conditions about the phone isn't covered. Vodafone test the software and they should avoid releasing it with issues such as this present.
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @blendosaurus

You can find further help and information on our Repair page.

All the information we can advise is available on our Firmware update page.

Thanks,

Sarah

blendosaurus
5: Helper
A repair clearly won't work...Samsung released a software fix, Vodafone need to release this. My phone is totally useless for media at the moment

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There's been a recent update to the BBC iPlayer app.  Have you got that?  Platform OS updates often cause issues and some vendors take longer to fix them than others, depending on the nature of the problem.   I'm not sure whether the app update addresses this specifically, though.  It may also be worth doing a Clear Data from Settings|Applications, if you haven't tried that already.