03-05-2009 09:38 AM
03-05-2009 08:32 PM
04-05-2009 01:05 PM
Could you tell us which handset you are actually using? Although most Windows Mobile 6 Devices are similar there are a few differences.
Heres a guide to a Windows Mobile 6 Handset.
Vodafone Configuration Guide
Setting up the Internet
1. From the main display Tap the Start tab.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap the Connections Tab at the bottom of the Screen.
4. Tap on Connections Icon.
5. Click on the first occurrence of Add a new Modem connection
6. In the Enter a name for the connection in the box, Enter Vodafone Int.
7. In the Select a modem Box, tap the Arrow icon, Tap Cellular line (GPRS, 3G).
8. Tap Next.
9. In the Access point name Box enter:
for Contract customers: internet
for PayT customers: pp.vodafone.co.uk
10. Tap Next.
11. In the User Name Box, Enter web
12. In the password Box, Enter web
13. The Domain should be left blank
14. Tap Finish.
15. Tap OK in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Let me know how you get on with that and if you have any more questions just give us a shout
I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.
If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.