Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network unlock code

aparry10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am currently in cambodia so its difficult to contact vodafone directly. I managed to get in contact with vodafone 3 days ago for a unlock code for my Samsung S5, they said i would recieve an email within 2 days that will have my code. Yet to receive anything!

Can anyone help

3 REPLIES 3

T_Scarface_M
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi aparry10,

Sometimes you won't receive a confirmation at all. In this case I would best advise calling the care team or even trying web chat as they will have to check your account to see if the request has been sent or not.

Sometimes it can also be sent to the manufacturer as well where it can take up to 10 days. 

Hope this helps. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Please also check any spam style in boxes. 

Please be aware Vodafone cannot guarantee that an unlock code will work while not in the Uk. 

From the Unlocking Form :

"To get your unlock code, we’ll need some information from you first. Once we’ve received it, we’ll contact you within 48 hours. Sometimes we may need to get in touch with your phone’s manufacturer. This can take up to 10 days. We’ll always keep you informed, so you’ll know what’s happening and when."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

I believe the codes have to comes from Samsung and there have been periodic reports of their being slow to respond.