You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
irelmo
Accepted Solution

No Data connection with Galaxy s2

Hi,

I have just got my new SG S2 :smileyhappy: Its Great and I've turned an avid iphone user to android already!

The only problem I'm having is I don't seem to have a Edge/3g data connection!  Nothing showing at the top?? I've been into wifi and network settings and switched on 'Data network' in Mobile networks but still nothing??  I have 500mb data with this contract but I  can't use it :smileysad:

Any Help would be good!

Thx

Message 1 of 3 (34,553 Views)
Rank 41: Professor V
thesoupdragon

Re: No Data connection with Galaxy s2

Try downloading the settings from Samsung HERE

Banner.png

Message 2 of 3 (34,527 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

Re: No Data connection with Galaxy s2

[ Edited ]

Check your wap settings to do this

press menu then settings >Wifi network>Mobile networks >Access Point Names make sure its green now click it and make sure all the settings are the same as Press Here yes it is the Galaxy S but there the same.

Now got back one page and pick Network operators let the phone do its thing until it finds Vodafone UK select that now that does a reconnect to Vodafones network.

Last thing Network mode switch to gsm then back again, Now if nothing happens after then you need to ring tecnical up and get them to turn it on and at the same time get them to turn MMS on as well

Oh Welcome to the Human side of mobile comunications you can do what you want when you want and apple can not stop you lol 

Message 3 of 3 (34,515 Views)