Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No MMS since last vodafone software update

Nix68
4: Newbie

Ever since my Galaxy S4 recieved the last automatic firmware update i can no longer send or recieve MMS i thought it was my phone, but my wifes phone has done the exact same thing since installing the update.

Had the usual auto SMS from vodafone saying i it was sending me correct settings as something had changed.

But still no MMS

Anyone else experiencing the same thing ?

13 REPLIES 13

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

There seem to be a few issues with the latest update, most of which are data related so I suspec that could be why you're having MMS issues. All the information that is currently available can be found in the statement below. Keep an eye on it as it will be updated when new information becomes available.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Latest-Vodafone-news/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Latest-maintenance-release/m-p...

PWIAC

Thankyou for the quick reply, hopefully Vodafone will release a new firmware update to correct this ASAP

Dannnnny4
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

T

Hi

We've recently removed a post from this thread for breaching our House Rules. Whilst we encourage conversation within the community, there are certain rules everyone must follow. This ensures the forum remains suitable for everyone, as well as being free from excess clutter.

The person whose post has been removed has been contacted privately.

If you're unfamiliar with the House Rules, please take a minute to view them here.

Thank you,

Laura

"

Both phones now working again, flashed my wifes phone with an earlier 4.4.2 Vodafone firmware and did my own with a base version, turned off auto update as well, just to be on the safe side

Y

You dont need to root them to flash a differnet firmware

A