Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 3 has no or poor signal since Lollipop

lisavye
3: Seeker

Hi Since lollipop update my note 3 has gone from full 4 bars of signal to just one or none I've done a factory reset, had a new sim card and still no/poor signal. It's not just in one place but out and about too. Every now and then 4 bars light up but then go back to one again. Anyone else having this issue? Lisa

10 REPLIES 10

marshallar
I'm still waiting the lollipop update for my note 3. Was your update over - the - air?

Hi. It was straight to phone via Vodafone. It's the worst update ever
Lisa

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lisavye

The first thing we'd suggest is a factory reset.

As you've already done this, then we'll need to send the phone off for repair, to see what's happening. 

Hello @marshallar

You can check for the update manually under Settings > About > Software Updates. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

lisavye
Hi
yes straight to phone through the about phone>update.
worst update ever

marshallar
Strange that the update's not available to me. Galaxy note 3 on Vodafone.

marshallar
I haven't done a factory reset. The phone is working excellently. I'm just waiting for the lollipop update. I keep checking settings> about> software update
Should I already have the update?

Hi @marshallar

If there isn't an update availiable, this means you have the latest software.

Once the update is availiable, you'll receive a notification through your handset.

Thanks,

Rodney 

marshallar
So android version 4.4.2 is the latest available from Vodafone for my galaxy note 3? Is that what you're saying?

Hi @marshallar

I have a Galaxy Note 3 and am currently running version 5, but the updates come out in batches.

If you haven’t received it yet, you can try updating via Samsung Kies software. Alternatively, you can send you phone away for repair and they’ll flash the latest version on manually.

Thanks,

Wayne