Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 4 Lollipop MMS picture messaging not working

bonerp
3: Seeker

Hi I've got the standard settings for my 910f but dont appear to be able to send photos through MMS.

I can receive, and send long texts, and send pics to my mate who is a vodafone customer, but can't send to others.

Please help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EDIT - FIXED it. Need to set MMS limit to 300mb and wifi off when sending SMS (its a TMobile setting in ChompSMS)

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

bonerp

Apparantly MMS isn't automatically enabled when you join vodafone.  Shame they don't tell you this!!!  I spent over an hour manually redoing the settings etc....so for future reference, give them a call or webchat to enable it.

bonerp

Well it still didn't work. Now chat is unavailable the the telephones only tell you to look online. Getting hold of anyone in Vodafone is frankly a joke.  If any customer service people frequent these forums can they please tell me how to make this work??  I was sent new settings via the text request service, directed to the note 4 settings and the service has been enabled and re-enabled twice but its still not working.

After popping in the local vodafone shop, I've now been told the refresh/removing the MMS bar takes 24 hours.  CHAT said it takes 30 minutes.  Regardless it still isn't working.  

Shame Vodafone doesn't have a consistent story to tell.

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @bonerp

I’m sorry to hear this.

Live help will be the quickest way to look into this, if you access this from a computer or a laptop and leave the page open, someone will be with you to see what’s happening.

Alternatively, you can send us your details securely via email.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Cheers,

Laura

Thanks Laura I've now posted the info required.  I've used chat unsuccessfully yesterday.  thanks

EDIT - FIXED it. Need to set MMS limit to 300mb and wifi off when sending SMS (its a TMobile setting in ChompSMS)