Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 4 - Stock update

ASutherland
4: Newbie

Does anyone have any information as to when Vodafone will recieve more stock for this phone?
Anything would be a great hand :Smiling:

11 REPLIES 11

digitalkryme
7: Helper
7: Helper

I too would like to know when the stock update will be, the personal site shows as no stock, the business site shows as having stock. 

Left hand not talking to the right? or are they different stocks? if thats the case then use them to fullfil back orders!

Just seems like more lack of communication for Vodafone.

And yet again, we dont get any specific date range :Smiling:

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ASutherland  and @digitalkryme 

We'll be delivering stock as soon as we receive it. We rely on the manufacturers for the delivery information, however this will often change due to the number of variables.

If you've placed an order, you can track it here.

DaveCD

Available for free home delivery in 2 - 4 working days

On both white and black versions of the device, yet nothing is happening?

Its really awful whydoes every other network provider have them but vodaphone doesn't? 

Capture.PNG

This is what mine has been saying now for 3 days

Would love to know when i can actually expect it, website shows stock again, even did a live chat and they agreed they have stock again, so whats the delay?

Vague much? due to variables? how about getting your act together vodaphone and giving definite answers,

Your customer service is absolutely appalling.

Still stuck on the first stage after being assured it would be delivered before this coming thursday...

I have the chat log number and script, if nothing appears before thursday the complaints will be made... Again.

Second large issue ive encountered with Vodafone and their poor support within 2/3 months...

Whats going on Vodafone?

ASutherland
4: Newbie
Really? There is stock?