Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 4 stock and a bad upgrade experience

hsarao
2: Seeker

I originaly left Vodafone for O2. But their retention team called me and I upgraded with Vodafone. I cancelled my Note 4 order with O2 and recieved Vodafone Note 4 on 28th October. To my shock, the box was opened and Note 4's metal frame had scratches.

I called on 191 within an hour and they acknowledged the mistake. But ever since then the phone has been out of stock. I have been literally calling every Tuesday and Thurday(Vodafone delivery days) to get my phone replaced but after being 20 minutes on phone, it always resulted in disappointment.

First of all I do not know if its legal to send the phone with scratches and opened seal marked as "NEW". After expecting to find White Note 4 in stock every Tue/Fri, now I was told that I have to cancel my current contract as I have passed the maximum time for exhcanges. I have to upgrade with Vodafone again. Can you imagine after calling them so many times, this is the response I get. They were supposed to send some envelope which never arrived. I am very frustated and dissapointed with Vodafone and regretting that I have upgraded with them.

2 REPLIES 2

hsarao

I am facing exactly similar situation. I upgraded with Vodafone and recieved Note on 28th October. The box was opened and Note 4's metal frame had scratches.

I called on 191 within an hour and they acknowledged the mistake. But ever since then the phone has been out of stock. I have been literally calling every Tuesday and Thurday(Vodafone delivery days) to get my phone replaced but after being 20 minutes on phone, it always resulted in disappointment.

First of all I do not know if its legal to send the phone with scratches and opened seal marked as "NEW". Now they said I have to cancel the contract as I have passed the maximum time for exhcanges. I have to upgrade with Vodafone again. Can you imagine after calling them so may times, this is the response I get. They were supposed to send some envelope which never arrived. I am very frustated and dissapointed with Vodafone and regretting that I have upgraded with them.

Hi @hsarao,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B