Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 4

AndrewGlossop
4: Newbie

Well while we are waiting on Vodafone to take their finger out and tell their loyal customers some details. Carphone Warehouse has been good enough to tell us what to expect:

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-note-4/monthly?intcmp=newHP_paym_note4_260914

The device will be free on the £43 contract they offer and orders will be delivered from the 17th October onwards.

Cheers Vodafone, can I be paid for doing your job? A free Note 4 should do it! 😉

18 REPLIES 18

Sorry my mistake. They still have prices up on CPW though.

O2 do have at least a holding page for the Note 4, more than VF have! 

babychan
Maybe there won't be a pre order as Vodafone thinks it's not worth the effort cause they won't get enough people ordering and just release it

babychan
Does cow have the one year contracts?

babychan
Stupid auto correct cpw not cow

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
If you're an existing customer with O2 you can see prices but then it says out of stock...

babychan
So the phone is launching officially in 2weeks time and still no news from Vodafone. A little update would be nice even just to say yes we are still in talks with Samsung etc etc

Too busy pushing the iPhone 6 still to care about giving 'valued customers' any information.

Found the lack of information frankly disgusting so I have wrote my letter and cancelled my contract with them after 13 years and gone to CPW and my phone will be delivered to me on the 17th, even maybe 16th they said.

One more bit of info. Just spoke to a sales rep about my cancellation. He told me that there is going to be NO pre order for the Note 4 as and i quote "its not popular enough" also there will be no announcement before release date. Even happier I cancelled now, way to keep your loyal customers happy.

Hi everyone, 

Apologies we don't have further information at the moment. 

Any news is updated on our blog here.

Thanks,

Kay