Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Old Samsung phone problem

gaz83
4: Newbie

Hi, I have been using my old samsung s5230 phone has a spare mp3 player but when I have been copying files to my music folder through samsung pc studio I have started to get a message saying "Max Entry Exceeded" i still have plenty of room left on my phone so its not that I have no room left on the phone.

If I copy the files to another folder it works but if i try to move them from that folder in the phone to my music folder i get the message "maximum number of file reached".

I've Googled it but havent found any solutions, is there a limit of how many files you cany have in a folder on the phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

asherd10
5: Helper

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of files one particular folder can contain, how many depends on the type of digital folder it is. Create a new folder and save more of your music there, it should still be accessible from your playlist.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

asherd10
5: Helper

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of files one particular folder can contain, how many depends on the type of digital folder it is. Create a new folder and save more of your music there, it should still be accessible from your playlist.

gaz83
4: Newbie
Ok thanks for clearing that up :Smiling: will do that