Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S Planner Backup Query

doghank01
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Galaxy S3. I use the S Planner calander and have lost all my entries. Any way I can recover them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

Was S-Planner set to sync with an online service?   Most usually, I'd expect this to be your Google calendar.  If so, check the online service in a browser - if the data's there, it's just an app issue and it may be possibel to re-sync it (there's probably an option either in the app settings or the system sertings under Accounts & Sync.   You could also try deleting the data in Settings|Apps, though I'd back up the online data first (in Google, that should be on your dashboard).

If the data was only on the phone, you may have lost it altogether.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

Was S-Planner set to sync with an online service?   Most usually, I'd expect this to be your Google calendar.  If so, check the online service in a browser - if the data's there, it's just an app issue and it may be possibel to re-sync it (there's probably an option either in the app settings or the system sertings under Accounts & Sync.   You could also try deleting the data in Settings|Apps, though I'd back up the online data first (in Google, that should be on your dashboard).

If the data was only on the phone, you may have lost it altogether.