Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S4 lollipop s-planner problem

MarkAP
4: Newbie
Hello folks, i completed the upgrade recently and it all appears to be going smoothly except a niggly little issue with s planner. Prior to the upgrade i was able to tick the Accu weather box in settings and i would get a rolling 7 day forecast, since the upgrade despite ticking the box the 7 day forecast will not reappear. I know it's not disastrous but if anyone knows how to resolve I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion

Have you checked the S-planner settings?

In other Android phones I've used with lollipop, the weather setting was in the calendar setting.

Have you tried the Google Calendar App? It has much more functionality, with the added benefit of fully integrating with other google services.

I really like the little 3D ish pics google adds to your events.

MarkAP
4: Newbie
Hi, aye I've checked all the normal settings with no luck.

I'll try the Google one, thanks anyway.

hrym

Google have inproved the calendar recently, but I've also been trying aCalendar (the free version has all the functionality I need) and it has a rather good month view.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MarkAP,

There's been some great advice here but I believe it's a feature that needs to amended in the next software update.

We'll be happy to take a look at our repair centre if you follow the Vodafone repairs thread.

DaveCD