You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Radford999

Samsung C3050 - Logging into Facebook

Hi. ok, so i managed to get my wap settings working and now i can access vodafone live. I have a problem logging into Facebook though.

When it says enter your username and password. My username is my email address. But i can't find a full stop to insert into the username field... :/

So i tried a different methd and typed in my mobile number. When i clicked log in, it gives me a message saying, ''Entering a non-secure area. OK?''

How do i confirm this. There isn't an option to press ok. Or confirm it or anything. I press every button on the keypad and nothing happens. Sigh.

Message 1 of 7 (2,566 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi Radford999

Thanks for your post here.

I've just answered your other post regarding the internet :( Doh!

I'm going to hand this over to our day team so they can get the handset and have a play with it. They'll then be able to work out whats going on here and let you know what to do to resolve this.

Give me a shout if you have any more questions and we'll be more than happy to help you further

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team
Message 2 of 7 (2,566 Views)
patlad

I have had this same problem... It doesn't let you press ok when you are asked if it is ok that you are entering a non-secure area....

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks

Steve
Message 3 of 7 (2,566 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi patlad

Welcome to the eForum! Looks like Wayne has forgotten to pass this over to the day team :mellow:.
I've just done that now, soon as we have an answer, we'll be back to update you.

In the mean time I wonder if there are any users of C3050 that can shed some light here?

Sukhi
eForum Team
Message 4 of 7 (2,566 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Reidar

Hello Patlad

We are still unable to test this as yet, however if no option to press 'OK' is presented, can I confirm what pressing any other keys does, i.e any error messages or cancellation of the option to proceed.

In the meantime we may have to wait until we have further access to our devices during the week.

Thanks

Reidar :ph34r:

eForum Team
Message 5 of 7 (2,566 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi patlad

I am sorry to say that we don't have the phone at hand to try this on.

If any of our fantastic members know how to get around this, please let us know :D

Martin
eForum Team
Message 6 of 7 (2,566 Views)
patlad

Hi Martin

I've tried pressing every button, scrolling etc. still nothing - its just frustrating as i'd like to acces hotmail and facebook but am unable to do so.

Cheers

S

Message 7 of 7 (2,566 Views)