Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Edge Pre Order

RedPot1990
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am hoping you can help. I had trouble pre-ordering the samsung galaxy edge as everytime i tried to complete the order; the page became unresponsive and blank.

After setting up my third online account, the order went through and i received a text which stated Vodafone would be verifying my details and would be in touch shortly with an update.

This was around a week ago and i have yet to hear anything further relating to the matter. My online account is blank and tracking my order advises my details are still being checked.

I just wondered how long it took to validate my details as i am looking to transfer from 02 to vodafone and join the employee advantage scheme; which i am aware has to be completed 30 days after purchasing the phone.

Obviously, without my online account and vodafone number i cannot start the process of transferring from o2.  I did begin to wonder by trying to complete so many orders on the phone (i.e with the page becoming unresponsive) this may have caused a fault on the order?

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I tried to access the live chat service and telephoned the customer service team but without a vodafone number i was unable to proceed past step one.

Many Thanks

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2

Muzzy21

As far as I'm aware, you get 30 days after you receive the phone to apply for the discount. Not 30 days after ordering it. 

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @RedPot1990 

It could be that the multiple orders raised a flag.

I've sent some instructions to your Private Message inbox.

We reply to most emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, Live help should still be able to find your account using other details.

Thanks,

Ben