Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock?????

GarnyGarny
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Would it be possible for somebody from vodafone to let us know the real situation on stock, I too have been waiting for a Black Note 4 which I was promised I would receive within 2-4 days, I ordered on Monday which means I should have received it by now, I have read from previous people posting in this forum that vodafone are waiting for stock, would it not be an idea to give samsung a ring to enquire when they might send some stock to vodafone? , It shoudn't be too hard with vodafone being a telecommunications company after all !!!, every other network have stock on their websites apart from vodafone, the lack of communication from the vodafone forum staff says it all.

21 REPLIES 21

Any updates on this?? 
Currently in a battle every day with support to get any info....

Blood from a stone chaps

I ordered Friday and it should have arrived yesterday, but DPD messed up..
Regards

RDC

Galaxy S3, Blackberry Bold & Vodafone Sure Signal since Aug 09

ASutherland
4: Newbie
Fingers crossed for today! Keep me updated

Garny
Yes got mine yesterday, hopefully everybody will get theirs now

ASutherland
Jealous! Haha

I'm also having a daily battle with Vodafone because of this issue. I have had a contract with this company nearly 8 years. Because of me my whole family are now with them and my partner joined them two weeks ago further to my recomendation, he has recieved horrendous service to get his new phone and the service I have recieved regarding the Note 4 has also been shocking. its an emberrisment.

Vodafone is a phone company, surely they are aware what stock is coming in and when, why cant they just give us estimated dates, manage our expectations!? I am tired of only being told to check the online tracking and thats it!

I really am starting to consider moving, the service has gone down hill massively!

I'm now up to 'Accepted' but waiting on stock... Will keep you all updated 😐

2 store in Staffordshire have told me I can have any colour I want as long as its white.......

The wife wants gold of course.

Think gold is only available via carphone warehouse correct me if I'm wrong !

Ron4ldo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My whole family have been moved to Vodafone 9 in total !
Why because when I left orange their customer service was to be blunt (Removed in line with House Rules) and here we have come almost full circle and now it seems to be Vodafone that is taking the lead .

I have placed an online order for the note 4 which I tried to cancel, but after being passed from pillar to post they informed me it could not be cancelled, as it had been "processed" I asked if I could just go instore to upgrade as it was even more hassle doing it online than going inshore ( the reason I did it online in the first place ) now my upgrade date has been changed so will not be able to go instore to upgrade, and then just send the " online order " back... Vodafone is in my estimation going to go down the tube sooner than it thinks, due to their lack of customer service standards !!