You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Merriman

Samsung Galaxy S - I Can't Get An Internet Connection

i am now on to my 3rd samsung galaxy s, all 3 have not been able to connect to the internet, even when full signal is being displayed.

does anyone else have this issue???
Message 1 of 4 (6,073 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
lexmeister2

i am now on to my 3rd samsung galaxy s, all 3 have not been able to connect to the internet, even when full signal is being displayed.

does anyone else have this issue???

That sounds bizarre, is the data connection on? Might be worth popping into a vodafone store and letting someone take a look, it's very unusual for 3 phones not to work.

Could it be a problem with your sim card? If you can borrow a friends or something stick it in and see if that has the same problem.
Message 2 of 4 (6,073 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Merriman

That sounds bizarre, is the data connection on? Might be worth popping into a vodafone store and letting someone take a look, it's very unusual for 3 phones not to work.

Could it be a problem with your sim card? If you can borrow a friends or something stick it in and see if that has the same problem.

it is very bizarre, i will try a different sim card and see if that makes a difference.

other than that, the phone is awesome.
Message 3 of 4 (6,073 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi Samsung Galaxy,

As 3 phones haven't work it sounds like it could be SIM/account related.

As suggested please try your SIM in another phone and another SIM in your phone.

If the fault follows the SIM we know its definately not a handset issue.

If you can let us know the result of this then we will be able to chck the account/SIM for you.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (6,073 Views)