Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Note 4 Issues

M30CUL
2: Seeker

Anyone having issue with Note 4, had it about 3 months and must say very very disapointed, done 2 software updates now and not made it better.

Gets hot, runs very slow hangs

Spoke with Samsung direct and they said to back it up and factory reset it, done this made no difference

Compare this to the Note 2 I had the Note 2 knocks spots off the 4 and must say since having the 4 it has put me off Samsung phones which is a massive thing as always been a big lover of them

12 REPLIES 12

Having exact same issue with Battery

not even lasting a day, had to buy a battery case to give it a second charge during the day

NOTE 4 THE BIGGEST PILE OF RUBBISH GOING

SO DUMPING SAMSUNG WHEN CONTRACT ENDS

M30CUL

Thanks Guys

Glad to see I'm not the only one

NOTE 4 a pile of POO

Spoke with Vodafone and they did not want to help and wanted to charge me nearly £600 to re-upgrade it when its onlt 4 months old and is with out question problems with the phones.

Needless to say I told them in a polite way where to go and that I will be changing all my 4 contracts I have them to a new supplier when they are due

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @M30CUL

Once you've passed the T&C of paying 6 payments you can do as you wish with the phone. 

One suggestion is you could unlock it to all networks (£19.99 if unlocked before 12 months of owning the phone) which increases its street value to then sell the phone.

Then you could use the funds to purchase another phone from Vodafone or from places such as CEX. If you check out CEX then take your sim to try in it in the phone to ensure its properly unlocked and or accepts your SIM card. 

Not the best of solutions I submit but I can see your disappointed with your current model. 

Take care. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.