cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Note 4 Pre Order? And please educate your store staff!

alivingstone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Guys,

When can we pre order the Note 4 and will it be available as a pay monthly handet only option?

Samsung announced it would be released for pre-order in the UK today - 26th Sept.

Carephone Warehouse have it available for pre-order on their website and in store.

Nothing at all on the Vodafone web site and I called into 3 Vodafone stores today and asked about pre-orders and they knew nothing about it!

One guy suggested I visit the Apple store and order there - said that was the best place to get it until I pointed out in disbelieve that it was a Samsung handset!  (Also not good if I was actually looking for an iPhone 6 and he is turning away customers!) He knew nothing about the Note 4. 

The same was true in the other 2 stores, one guy had never heard of the Note 4 and asked if it was a new release, at least the 3rd shop had heard of it but said he had no information from Vodafone on it.

What wonderfully inspiring customer service and support!  Been with Vodafone for 20 years but looks like it may be time to jump ship to someone who knows what they are doing...

A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Keep an eye on the Vodafone Social Blog and the online shop for announcements on when the phone is going to be available. I'm afraid Vodafone won't give you any info that hasn't already been publically announced.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p

Hi there

Keep an eye on the Vodafone Social Blog and the online shop for announcements on when the phone is going to be available. I'm afraid Vodafone won't give you any info that hasn't already been publically announced.

PWIAC

AndrewGlossop
4: Newbie

I agree with the OP.

Luckily one rep I talked to at the weekend hinted that it would be free on the Red £46 contract. Not exactly cheap but this was expected.

Look's like after 13 years I'll be changing too. 

That £46 per month did they say how much data allowance that comes with ?

Yeah its the 4GB tariff. 

Hi guys,

To keep up to date with all information we have.

See our Blog here.

Cheers,

Laura

Keep up to date with all the information your allowed to give us you mean 🙂 

Have you checked the blog Laura? Not very informative, everyone know's the Note is coming, we all know it's going to be on Vodafone, we all know it's going to be over £40+ to get it free, CPW have priced it, EE have priced it, O2 have priced it and yet Vodafone haven't even acknowledge the phone exists. When are VF going to tell us something?

babychan
4: Newbie
Surely Laura you mean lack of information because I don't see any info on that blog