Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock?????

GarnyGarny
3: Seeker

Would it be possible for somebody from vodafone to let us know the real situation on stock, I too have been waiting for a Black Note 4 which I was promised I would receive within 2-4 days, I ordered on Monday which means I should have received it by now, I have read from previous people posting in this forum that vodafone are waiting for stock, would it not be an idea to give samsung a ring to enquire when they might send some stock to vodafone? , It shoudn't be too hard with vodafone being a telecommunications company after all !!!, every other network have stock on their websites apart from vodafone, the lack of communication from the vodafone forum staff says it all.

21 REPLIES 21

JonathanKent

Mate, I have been waiting three weeks and counting, Vodaphone are such a shower, They have until Monday to get the phone or I'm cancelling simple as that.

What really annoys me is that other networks currently have it! 

Why are vodaphone so terrible please, someone explain why they have no clue what they are doing??

3 Weeks !!! I feel your pain, hopefully somebody will realise we just want some accurate information, I wont hold my breath !

I get the feeling they either are lying or  completely clueless or both.

I ordered two on Friday and they are being delivered Monday. Was told there are 86 in stock (all black!)
Regards

RDC

Galaxy S3, Blackberry Bold & Vodafone Sure Signal since Aug 09

Garny
4: Newbie
Do you have tracking confirmation?

JonathanKent

I keep getting fobbed off by vodaphone that they are not in stock signed up to a new 24 month contract and three weeks later they still dont have any in stock.

Why does every other network provider have stock of the note 4 but vodaphone dont. Anyone know whats going on?

I think the cusomer service are lying, I get passed from department to department and noone knows when they will have them in stock, Yet EE and 02 have them why the hell do they not?

So close to cancelling my re-newal at the moment. 

Garny
Just received an email to say phone is being delivered tomorrow !

When did you order it? mine was over three weeks ago, still heard nothing. 

Oh well, I will be cancelling if I here nothing by the end of the day tomorrow, have had enough.

Garny
Ordered Monday mate as an upgrade, my order tracker still hasn't updated though, just got an email with dpd tracking details saying it will be delivered tomorrow.