Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung galaxy note 3

Manthorian
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Had a problems with galaxy note 3 , So far got the phone a year ago, then its rebooting in same month , so email them they told me bring back,  took the phone where I bought it ,they look at my phone and straight away they give me a brand new one ,was so pleased with it after 2 months later it start to reboot again during my holiday ,couldnt even use it for my satnav purposes or finding a good restaurant or google map etc etc.... and guess what my bill cost me 100 pound instead of 30 pound so didnt say anything, but sent an email again explaining my situation and upset about it ,didnt get a reply ,stay quiet waited an answer ........2 weeks ago my better halfs contract run out, she is on phone ,the guy said "will do this for you inexpensive bla bla bla" awesome she got contract better then pay monthly anyone else got probably , end of conversation the guy on the phone asked "is there anything I can do for you" while Im swearing to my galaxy note 3 phone, my better half said "yes" and handed to me she said "if you dont ask you wont get nothing "so I told the guy my situation he said "they should sort this out I drop a note on the system and u go to store and they will look after you, just show up like that okay" then so took my way to store next day ( and now Im so against the samsung galaxy note however, I love their drawing pen ,but I decided to not to have samsung as youtube fill with lots of videos reboot looping issues) so Im in store the girl said" can I help" ,yes you may, there you go my phone ,they told me they leave a note on the system for me so would u check that out for me give the details etc etc ...." yes we can take your phone and sent to the repair..... "was the answer I stood and said "look Im not happy with samsung as you not know the situation of this phone and my frustrated experience, let me explain to you ,told her this is the second brand new phone and same problem again ,and Im the kind of guy you cant find even a scratch on my phone, u know but its reboots so software fault, but it did effect my life experience and fill it with lots of frustrations with samsung and Im not happy with the company(samsung), Im happy with vodafone as they keen to help me, now what is my options? would you tell me ? she said "I cant do anything"I said " can I spoke to ur manager? " she said "nope he cant do antyhing either "was the answer, she said" you can call customer service" (that point once she said that I was fuming), If I wanted to see a amanager, (I have to see that person and I will see that person no matter ridicolous your costumer service capabilities blue haired vodafone help desk staf... )" they must give her some customer training course vodafone please!!!" so I called customer service and told my situation they told me they will investigate and will see what will happen so far 24 and 48 hours to contact me back so waiting..... Im not satisfied with samsung or any other company taking my time to fix my phone after all Im paying money and If im gonna use that phone and keep reboot loop I rather not use it and leave the vodaphone simple is that sorry for my anger but this is ridicolous.!!!

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I am sorry but your wall of text is incredibly hard to read and understand as it has no punctuation, so please excuse me If I don't get the full gist of what is going on or miss bits.

The first question for you is have you performed a factory reset on the device?  If not this would be a good starting point. Obviously make sure you back up everything first.  Once you have done a reset of the device, leave it for a few days and see how it behaves.  Afer a few days, install your apps one at a time, in case it is an app that is causing issues.

If this doesn't work, then you will need to send the device to Vodafone for repair or off to your nearest Samsung Repair Centre.

If you want to leave Vodafone and haven't completed the minimum term of your contract, you will need to pay the Early Termination Fee for the time remaining in it. 

PWIAC

Hiya (sorry about my literature was angry while Im typing that)

Thanks for kind reply 

Honestly Im not technician and dont want to poke my phone around hardware wise or software wise Im not paying montly money to fix my own phone Im paying my money to vodafone so thats their job not mine , also thats the second brand new device and as I read on the internet samsung have many issues with this and their are not wanted to repair as I understood.

I tweet about it no answer come.

I fill already a year and that year every month phone restart itself maybe more then 100 times....

Your post kindly helpfull thank you but hopefully they will sort my situation and make me happy.

But if they give me back another samsung or brand new series samsung or 10 samsung phone trust me Im not gonna be happy and rather cancel my contract my advice from my experience to anyone dont buy samsung....

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Manthorian 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the eForum. 

Follow our troubleshooting steps and then if needed do a factory reset on your phone. 

If you're still having issues you'll need to follow our repair process in store. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Hello Amanda

I sent my phone to repair and waiting thank you enough to kindly answering my post but Im very disappointed in a many ways of poor customer service delivered to me by vodafone 

1. -in store
  2.  in customer line on phone 
  3. - Even BLOODY PHONE BAG HASNT GOT BOX THEY FORGOT TO PUT A BOX IN MY REPAIR BAG SO HAVE TO SENT MINE!
  4. -IM NOT A TECHNICIAN WHY WOULD I DO A FACTORY SETTING  ALSO 
  5. IF IM GONNA DO FACTORY SETTING EVERY TIME IT DOES THIS THEN YOU SHOULD FIND A SOLUTION FOR ME BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA DO SOMETHING YOU SHOULD DO IM NOT WORKING FOR VODAFONE YOUR WORKING FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE ME 
  6. SHAME ON YOU VODAFONE BIG TIME

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Manthorian 

If you're wary of carrying out a factory reset on your phone, that's fine.

Now you've arranged your repair, you can keep an eye on things via the Vodafone repair tracking tool.

Thanks,

Lee

vodafone.co.uk/repairs

doesnt work on my laptop or in my macbook ..... got nothing to say to vodafone anymore absolutely disappointing 

when you click submit after puttin phone no and job ref number nothing happens @LeeJS

Hi @Manthorian,

The link is working fine from our and and repairs are traceable through it.

Please try using an alternative browser. If this doesn't work, please call 191 or speak to our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt