Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking service regarding S6 Edge preorder

leedsutd79
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I preordered a 64gb S6 edge yesterday. Today I realised I will probably need more storage and rang up to change to the 128gb model. Payment for the phone was taken yesterday on my visa debit card. I was told the order cant be cancelled as 'its in the system' and I have to receive it and then send it back to exchange for the 128gb model. 

Its frankly unbelievable that an electronic order that hasnt even been dispatched cant be changed/cancelled. The CS guy finally agreed to escalate the issue to a manager to get the order cancelled but was told that this might take even longer than getting the phone and sending it back even though delivery wont be before 10/4/15! If i went down the exchange route there is no guarantee that the 128gb will be in stock so i might need to wait even longer. As a matter on principle I opted to escalate the issue even if somehow it takes longer as the customer service is shocking. Anyone else had issue like this?

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @leedsutd79 

I'm disappointed to hear about your recent experience. 

We're unable to cancel/amend pre-orders at the moment unfortunately. It's something we have fed back and hope will change in the future. 

Thanks, 

Kay