Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Show / conceal hidden files

Giggles
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a S5 Neo.  If you go into Tools, my files, images, click on more, and an options is either show hidden files or conceal hidden files.  How do you hide them in the first place?  I have tried everything but cannot find how to hide them in the first place.  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There is no icon on the S5 Neo which says Private Mode. Thanks.

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

Hopefully a member who uses that model of phone will be along soon to help further. 

There is also further support via Samsung Uk Support.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you. 

hrym

Does the option not simply toggle?  On all the devices I have, hidden files are hidden by default and you have to turn that off (ie "show") if you want to see them.   It's normally system files that are hidden, and I prefer to leave them that way.   There are also 3rd party file manager apps that will have the same option, usually in their settings menu.

Hi, sorry but I dont know what you mean about simply toggle.  According to the manual/internet there should be an icon which says Private Mode which if you swipe down from the top of the screen, it is in there, but there is nothing on the S5 Neo.  Thanks.

hrym

"Simply toggle" means that you tap on the option once to set it and again to unset it.