Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky sports tv offer.

leeko8
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Is sky sports tv available on the note 3? I was sold mine with the promise of a limed period of sky sports free but some forum posts suggest it is not compatible with the phone. Can someone please advise?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi leeko8,

Try switching off your Wi-Fi when first registering.

If that doesn't help, try these steps to clear any cached connection issues:

- Switch off Wi-Fi

- Put the phone into airplane mode for 30 seconds

- Switch the phone back out of airplane mode

- Run the Sky Sports Mobile TV app.

If the problem persists, click here to get us your details.

Dave

View solution in original position

15 REPLIES 15

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MattyB85,

Please get in touch with us here so that we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Gemma

henrylay7
2: Seeker

Having got my plan upgraded to red 4G plan I was offered the entertainment package which allowed me to choose, 6 months free sky sports mobile tv pack 1, I selected this created a sky id and every time I go to watch something on the mobile tv app. I select 'I have a mobile subscription via Vodafone' it persists to say 'Subscription not found' I have had this problem and made over 30minutes worth of phone calls over the last 4 weeks and a number of resets and texts to aid me in fixing the problem and so on, but still I contune to have the same problem. It seems nothing can get it working.

Hi henrylay7,

We can help.

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian

corinnesussex

I have selected Sky Sports as I already have spotify and netflix.  Can I download it onto an ipad and not my phone?  Or my partners phone?  I will not use it on my mobile so pretty pointless.

Many thanks

I have been have chosen Sky Sports as part of the entertainment package...This is due to already having netflix and spotify.  Can I download the Sky Sports onto someone elses phone or to my tablet?  I struggle with memory with the amount of apps already on my phone. 

Thanks in advance for assistance

@corinnesussex

The Sky Sports subscription will only be activate against your number, as it's part of your price plan. You'll only be able to use it in the device your number is used with.