Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to TXT from Galaxy S3 mini

iainmcr
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I've been unable to send texts from my S3 mini since Thursday. Have tried all the basics, removing battery and SIM etc to no avail. Txts show on my phone as pending they do eventually arrive at the recipient but hours later and show on my phoine either as still pending or failed it takes hours for the sent message to fail. Any ideas?

Moran taing.

Iain

Edit, forgot to say SIM works perfectly in an old Galaxy Ace, and problem is at home through SureSignal and away from home too

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On. 

Delete old text messages and other data if the phone memory is getting full. 

Ensure the phone is on the latest firmware. 

One final option which may / may not work would be a factory reset or hard reset to take it back to how the phone came out of the box. Make a back up to preserve data you wish to keep and remove any SD card (handset dependant) 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tried most of those, but unable to back up Kies unable to connect to phone and phone won't work either with Kies Air still working on that. Phone charges through USB but my laptop isn't seeing phone as a USB device.

@iainmcr As using your SIM in another phone works, it seems that there may be an issue with your handset.

Please use the repair link so we can run through all the options on how we can help to get this sorted.