Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to send or receive multimedia messages

YKS48
1: Seeker

Hi 

For the last few weeks I have been unable to send of receive multimedia messages.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone.  I have done the following:

• phoned vodafone who sent me the mms settings this did not fix it.  They asked me to put sim in another phone which I did and the mms function worked fine but still nothing with current phone.
  • went onto the vodafone website and sent my phone the correct configuration settings.  This still did not work. 
  • went to my local vodafone store where they looked up my account and said there had been a block on the account and they reactivated it.  They said it would take a day or so to update.  I am still not receiving or being able to send multimedia messages.

The only difference I get now when I try and send a mms is it comes back with incorrect server response which I did not get before.

Can someone please help.  I have tried every avenue and still cannot get this resolved.

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@YKS48 

Please ensure that you follow the steps to Set up your phone for picture messaging.

We'll be happy to check your account too, just contact our Live help team.

DaveCD