cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone have blacklisted my phone 4weeks later still blacklisted!!!!!

Turner1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I purchased my phone dec 2013 it has been working fine up until 4 weeks ago when I couldn't call out or text or receive calls I went to the shop they changed my sim which was not the problem they then tell me it's been blacklisted!!!! Well I am the ONLY owner as it was brand new and I still have the phone and I did NOT report it stolen, I have been told 4 times to wait 48-72 hours whilst they unblacklist it which they haven't done! I've sent proof of purchase, I've been in store but nothin my phone is still blacklisted this is gettin silly now!!!!
3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hopefully the eforum team here will be able to get you sorted. They are the best CS team at Vodafone. They will provide a link for you to get in touch with them but it can take 24-48 hours for them to get to you.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Turner1,

Please get in touch here and we'll take a closer look at what's happened.

Thanks,

Sukhi

hrym

It isn't necessarily Vodafone who have blocked your phone.   I assume you're referring to IMEI blacklisting?   If someone mistypes the number, the wrong device can land up getting blocked.  As I understand it, if the block czan be removed, it can only be by the network that originated it.   Also, there have been instances of IMEIs being duplicated and thus two devices being blocked.   Do respond to the team, as they will be able to help you with this.