Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Xtel one tablet

pinkbus1020
1: Seeker

Hi, my existing payg provider dosn't have an app for me to use the internet on my phone,directed me to their Danish website !! in other words didn;t want to know,bit annoyed, anyone aware if Vodaphone has an app to make my phone view and download from the WWW on a payg basis?

Thanks,Happy New Year 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello.

Welcome to the U.K Vodafone eForum.

Im not quite understanding what your wanting to do. 

Are you on Vodafone U.K. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,correction first, sorry not being a smart phone user I asked a young person about this "device"  XLTEL ONE and was told its NOT A TABLET it's a phone,true I can make calls on it and add contacts all good, the little icons show "internet" but it appears that the "internet" is only for social media sites,or am I mistaken?

I am NOT a Vodaphone PAYG customerr but would change to PAYG Vodaphone if I could get e mail.I do not do facebook or twitter or other social media sites.as my present company does not have the software to make this phone work.Sorry for the confusion.

Hi,

The Apps specific for social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter will take you straight to them sites. 

If you can connect to those sites then you should be able to connect to the Internet in general. 

Do you have Google chrome app installed or use the original internet app that's installed. 

Do you see symbols in the phones status bar at the top. 

Ie gprs,e,3G,4G for example. This indicates you are connected to the Internet. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

EXACTLY,you understand what I want.

Thanks.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

I have been taking a look at Google to find out more about that handset.  There doesn't appear to be much information on this particular handset other than the fact that it is a Chinese device.

I've not yet been able to find what frequency it operates on.  I would suspect that it possibly isn't compatible with all the frequencies in the UK.

You could try a Vodafone UK PAYG SIM card and manually enter the internet settings, but, as Vodafone don't range the phone, there is no guarantee that it will work. 

PWIAC

drey_p

Just to confirm that I am understanding you correctly.

You are asking if you can move over to Vodafone UK and if you can get mobile data working on your XLTel One handset if you move over to Vodafone?

PWIAC

drey_p

Hi there

I am not actually too sure what you are asking for.  Are you wanting an app to monitor your Vodafone UK PAYG usage?  Are you based in the UK?

PWIAC