You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

You have not been Forgotton

[ Edited ]

Write for all of you wondering What the ***** is going on 

Vodafone are tweeking things again Fixing things that are not Bust 

Now don't think cos you have your own thread the High mentors on the Galaxy S thread will Leave you to it with the eforum

Were not that Silly or sadistik

Were still here Keeping a eye.gif

on You 

And there is alot that both devises have in comon 

So don't for get to do a Search First!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (2,985 Views)
Rank 41: Professor V
thesoupdragon

Re: You have not been Forgotton

@N-dj

ROFL.gifLove the EYE...Cheers.gif

Banner.png

Message 2 of 6 (2,980 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Montala

[ Edited ]

If you mean that someone has finally had the sense to realise that having posts about the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S2 in the same section caused more problems than it solved, then I agree!

Personally I coud never see the logic behind merging them in the first place, and of course as time goes on, the interest is more and more in favour of the S2, so yes, I am all for it! :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 6 (2,877 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
ado28

Montala wrote:

If you mean that someone has finally had the sense to realise that having posts about the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S2 in the same section caused more problems than it solved, then I agree!

Personally I coud never see the logic behind merging them in the first place, and of course as time goes on, the interest is more and more in favour of the S2, so yes, I am all for it! :smileyhappy:

Sorry Montala but I have to disagree with you here. The S and the S2 are the same phone except for some small differences, namely in hardware and aspheric appearances. Problem solving is the exact same with these 2 devices. I don't see the logic in splitting these devices. I was hoping this split would have been a passing phase but it seems not to be the case...

For hints, tips and flashing guides, visit my youtube page www.youtube.com/puggereduk
Message 4 of 6 (2,865 Views)
Rank 41: Professor V
thesoupdragon

I actually prefer the devices to have their own Boards!

From a Mentor's point of view it is a pain, as some information has to be repeated in both SGS and SGSII Boards.

But from a New members perspective, it could be confusing trying to work out how to interpret instructions as the settings menu is slightly different!

I think it's less imposing for New members to post on a device specific Board than it is on a general Board!

The eForum is dynamic in structure, so if it proves not to be working, then I'm sure Tom will take another look at it.

Hmmm.gif

Banner.png

Message 5 of 6 (2,859 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

The main problem and i am starting to see this is the problems are getting Duplicated, and have allready been sorted on the Galaxy s section and the fix is the same 

One reason why they were merged was the experiance we have on Galaxy range of phones

We no more then Vodafone does and they no it, the eforum team take over when its a Network problem were good but that there feild 

As alot of people are taking the plunge in to the S2 for the first time it can be a big step (Moving from Apple)

There was also the Galaxy Ace and appollo users left out not getting there posts answered 

Now i'm checking on here and i have noticed that some posts are getting left, Now hopfully some one will get to grips and be prity good 

I agree with Ado28 and we were all asked what should happen when the devices came out 

Now we only wanted to help but if you want leaving to it we can do that if we wanted to 

Were all one happy family but as this was a new phone i personally wanted to make sure at the moment people got as much help as possible only fare to pass on what we no !!!

Message 6 of 6 (2,825 Views)