Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Note 8

When will the note 8 be getting the pie software update in the UK?

Call quality is bad on Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi.I've been experiencing some really bad call quality with my Samsung Galaxy S7 lately. I have used the phone on EE and 3 and they have both had much clearer and better call quality than Vodafone. I've made the calls in the same location to the same...

s93 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Drive to SD card ?

Hi all - am using a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 on Marshmallow OS - can anyone tell me how I can move files on Google Drive to my phones SD card ?Have tried for hours & still not getting anywhere ! Help !!!

UNLOCK MY PHONE

Good afternoon I will like you to help me to unlock my phone I've tried everything and now I have run out of options. It's been over 2 moths since I tried getting the nuc code but every time I try put it in it say unsuccessful I already try emailing ...

Vodafone V8 distorted aux output

I recently bought a smart V8.. very impressed with most aspects of the phone, very good value for money. Everything is great apart from one key feature... And it's one of the main reasons I was seeking out a phone with a large storage capacity to use...

software update failed

Trying to download latest software update onto Vodafone N9. Gets to 99% complete then get a failure message "data error". Have tried several times over last few days with same result each time. Downloading via broadband connection with mobile data tu...

rmb63 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Pay on Voda smart v8

Hi, I cant get google pay to work on my phone and its driving me mad. Its supported by my bank, google pay is the default app, nfc and android beam are on. Does anyone haveany ideas what i am doing wrongor why its not working. Any advice would be muc...

Caller Display on Called Phone

Good Afternoon, (Moto G5s Android 7.1.1. Vodafone UK PAYG-1) Calls/Missed calls from this phone always give a caller display of  'Unknown' on my wife's two phones. Other callers display correctly. Her calls to me display correctly. Am I missing a set...

Cheemag by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks