Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LG4 can't acess data

I have a Canadian issued LG4 using a Vodaphone sim while on holiday. I can rarely, if ever, acess data. The problem has gotten worse in the six days since the Sim was installed. I can make calls in the UK, but no data. Phone is inlocked. What can I d...

Frabish by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My voicemail notification won't go away

Hi all, I have a samsuns S9 and I have had the voicemail notification showing up, even if I don't have any voicemail at my inbox. I've searched here before and I've already tried to: -search for the app "voicemail" and I can't find anywhere on my pho...

Mind_moz by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bluetooth paired but won't connect .

Sony xperia phone will no longer connect to LG stereo.Phone will connect to Hive speaker and has connected to LG Stereo previously. Both newly purchased.  Phone is able to find stereo and it is in the list of devices and comes up when forgotten and r...

Helza by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

P20PRO wificalling

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortlyThanks for any info, Stew 

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Hello,I want to change network but when i insert a new sim in my s7 edge it says this( SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK ). I have already got my NUC code from Vodafone Can someone please help.

Tracing dogs

Can I use two Kippy Vita devices to follow, and differentiate, between the two dogs ?

VeryBigH by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung J3 2017 - Emails

How can I set to have emails removed automatically from the phone when they have been received on my system? Using MS Outlook on the computer.

Samdy by 6: Helper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone acting weird? Some new hack??

Hi all. Been having a problem with my phone for couple days, i will try to describe it best I can.Phone is s6 edge on vodaphone.I have had 200 dollars taken out my paypal account by "propellerads" company which i never heard of and had accessed my ph...