Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smart v8 / VFD 710 09/18 update info?

Is there somewhere we can get the patchnotes for this update? Is like i kernal update or a adroid update? Don't really want to take the chance and update if i don't care about the fixes. Surprised there's an update at all since they don't sell the ph...

Wifi calling and 4g calling unbranded s9

Hi just signed up to a vodafone sim only and wondering if anyone can confirm if wifi calling and 4 calling is available on unbranded samsung s9 phones? I did have a look on the copatibility list but does not specify that the phone has to be bought fr...

Watty88 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming

In France. Vodafone text says all ok for in France. But sweet FA for phone text etc, why? Settings all seem good. 

richv by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone does not prompt me for NUC

Hello,  I am a proud owner of a Samsung A300FU - a spare phone that I used with my Vodafone Pay Monthly number before my current handset. I requested a NUC code so I could unlock my phone. My Uncle needed to borrow a spare phone. I received the NUC c...

keyboard

how do i find the $ sign on a smart N9?

snufkin by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Message+

It looks little dated. Any plans for a makeover giving it a more modern look?  

spackmc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei P20 Pro Headphone offer

Hi I've bought a new contract p20 pro on the 16th August 2018, I'm now trying to claim my free headphones on the Huawei website as my 14 days have passed. I'm stuck on the entering my imei number screen I've entered it numerous times  double checked ...

Gwh1981 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app

I can log in with my username and password but when being asked for a PIN nothing happens after putting it in. I have tried the PIN used when calling CS and other random numbers but no luck. It is the latest app from Google Play. Can anyone assist?

spackmc by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy s9 Blacklisted

Hi I bought my partner a 2 month old Galaxy S9 just over a week from an individual. Now today she noticed it was coming up emergency calls only, no network. She tried all the usual things like taking out the sim, trying another sim, redoing all the n...

carter67 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Light for notifications

I have a V8 and the small white light next to the camera lens is on ALL THE TIME, and I have zero notifications, closed all apps and cleared everything.  Also, the pulse notification is turned off.  The light isn't pulsing, it is just on all the time...